Friday, January 25, 2013

1. I don't have a great knowledge about computers, but I know all the commands.

2. Game Design

3. I hope to use what I learn in this class to improve in my career

4. Masashi Kishimoto, creator of naruto.

5. One day I came home from school expecting nothing much to happen, but then I heard a loud noise outside.  I went to go check out what the noise was; when I got their a giant asteroid hit the ground ,and it was smoke everywhere.  After a week after the crash these strange stories started pop ping up.  People were saying that they got attacked and bitten, and that they felt sick afterwards, immediately people started to panic and started screaming zombieesess!.  Indeed it was a zombie outbreak.
                                                                         THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment